CONAN The Barbarian Ep.1 CONAN The Barbarian Ep.1

Great in all aspects except sound...

This is a great piece - I have seen the "Conan On" and this is a logical extension of that. The series seems promising enough, but the music/sound aspects need serious work to match the quality of the graphics and animation. I understand that not everyone has access to musicians or sound people, but at the very least some more varied battle sounds [sword clanks, screams of death] would help boatloads. Otherwise a great beginning to what i hope is a great series.

Miss.Dynamite XIII Miss.Dynamite XIII

Gore... much of it.

DaMN!!! I wasn't expecting any of that! Reminiscent of the Torture scene in Reservoir Dogs -- except this one goes MUCH further. Great art style and animation, but the sound kept clipping and made it hard to listen to at times. This, fortunately, doesn't take away from the overall goodness of the piece. more, please.

*Best* Skate video(quick) *Best* Skate video(quick)

I can dig it

Nice work... make us a longer one! c'mon, you got almost a 3/5! Maybe add a background, some music... etc. Aliens, or ninjas, would spice it up a bit too.

Pull My Finger Pull My Finger

what are you.. twelve?

brings me back to my childhood.

Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu Scrap Book: Bohh vs. Nosu

Glad to see Newgrounds has some real talent submitting work! Great plot, and gushes with stylistic integrity. There's got to be more stuff out there of this caliber! Keep it up.

If I had to point out a 'minus' - it would have to be the sound... seemed a little cliche', but hey, we can't all be sound designers, can we? :)

damianmartins responds:

Well to tell you the truth, the sound was meant to be cliche. I've said it before, but I REALLy want to sound to blend in like a saturday morning cartoon. The music I HAD to put in there. I just love that beat, so I came up with the walkman idea to make it fit within the context. And plot... What plot? :) But thanks for the score, Glttch.

jerry's mart 4 jerry's mart 4

low brow humor. Outdated and moronic.

if offended by racial stereotypes, go elsewhere... Otherwise it would've gotten a much higher review. [I am a crazy person that likes 'non sense making things]

Pearl Harbour Pearl Harbour

should've kept this one at school.

As a school assignment, it's not bad (btw - what grade did you get on it?), but as pure entertainment... i.e. something people would enjoy when bored, it just falls flat.

GZS Chapter 2 Teaser GZS Chapter 2 Teaser

despite the gruhmatikal errers, it's not bad.

nice morphing.

Brian as a Cartoon Brian as a Cartoon

may your boredom be more fruitful

hmm... I'm just amazed that you actually spent some time making this. Better luck in the future!

Scrap Book: Mon vs. Fita Scrap Book: Mon vs. Fita

Bravo!

My god, this is a great short. Truly one of the best on Newgrounds I've seen. Great story, direction, and art. Stylish without being gaudy, funny without being tasteless. A classic!