CONAN The Barbarian Ep.1 CONAN The Barbarian Ep.1

Great in all aspects except sound...

This is a great piece - I have seen the "Conan On" and this is a logical extension of that. The series seems promising enough, but the music/sound aspects need serious work to match the quality of the graphics and animation. I understand that not everyone has access to musicians or sound people, but at the very least some more varied battle sounds [sword clanks, screams of death] would help boatloads. Otherwise a great beginning to what i hope is a great series.

Miss.Dynamite XIII Miss.Dynamite XIII

Gore... much of it.

DaMN!!! I wasn't expecting any of that! Reminiscent of the Torture scene in Reservoir Dogs -- except this one goes MUCH further. Great art style and animation, but the sound kept clipping and made it hard to listen to at times. This, fortunately, doesn't take away from the overall goodness of the piece. more, please.

*Best* Skate video(quick) *Best* Skate video(quick)

I can dig it

Nice work... make us a longer one! c'mon, you got almost a 3/5! Maybe add a background, some music... etc. Aliens, or ninjas, would spice it up a bit too.

illusion illusion

perhaps were there a point to this...

I would've given it a better review. As it is, though, I'm saving this for the next time I drop acid.... Maybe it'll amuse me for a minute, then.

Give it some sound, an objective, something.

D.E.M.O. D.E.M.O.

point taken

I know what you mean, but did we really need a flash movie to explain it?

MrPrez responds:

if you take a look at the ID# you'ld see it was posted in the very beginning when the portal started.

Cow Milker 2K Cow Milker 2K

more options = more fun

not bad, just gets old really quick. Keep it up, though!

Tomes Of Glory Tomes Of Glory

Nice melodic action

But again, as i've noted in a different review, it's a bit smashed by bad mixing (the spikes here are at ~3.2khz and ~7.3) and too hard panning... I know it sounds neat for a minute, and maybe this was just an experiment, but it makes for a jarring experience that is otherwise nice and peaceful. Get a wave editor, pronto :)

Acid (The Morning After) Acid (The Morning After)

More than the sum of it's parts.

Really. I know it's sorta slapped together [btw - if there was one thing i could tell you to improve, it would be to STOP USING PRESETS] and the mix is horrible, it manages to actually be listenable in the end. Much of your work here suffers from the 'presets' bug, and also would benefit from mastering the mix after you render it in FL -- maybe a bit of eq, normalization and compression. This would improve every single bit of audio on your page... especially this song. Not bad, not exceptionally great, just good.